REQUEST PRESCRIPTION REFILLS FROM YOUR PHARMACIST AND THEY WILL CONTACT OUR OFFICE FOR AUTHORIZATION IF YOU DO NOT HAVE REFILLS AVAILABLE ON YOUR CURRENT PRESCRIPTION.
YOU MAY EMAIL YOUR REQUEST FOR A CONTROLLED MEDICATION PRESCRIPTION AT firstname.lastname@example.org. Controlled medications generally include medications prescribed for treating ADHD, such as Daytrana, Focalin, Vyvanse, Adderall, Ritalin, and Methylin, among others.
*Email communications are password secure but not encrypted and may be subject to unauthorized redisclosure or hacking.
**Always plan ahead! Allow 48 hours for prescription requests to be processed whether you call in or email your request. Please note that it may take a week to have prescriptions filled if there are insurance issues.
When emailing your request, please list the following information:
- Your child’s full name and date of birth
- A phone number where you may be reached regarding this request
- Name, Strength, Dose i.e., Adderall XR 30mg, one tablet in the AM and one in the PM or Lexapro 5mg one and a half tablets in the AM and one tablet in the PM
- How your child is doing on the medication – if you have questions or concerns, the doctor will return your call as soon as they are able.
- For stimulant or controlled prescription requests (common ones are for Adderall, Ritalin, Vyvanse, Concerta, Daytrana, Quillivant), let us know whether you plan to pick up the prescription or if we should mail it to you.
- For non-controlled prescriptions, contact your pharmacy and they will contact us for authorization if you do not have refills available.